terça-feira, 19 de março de 2013

Backyard 2


  Well, I have some projects to do that was the really purpose of this blog (since I photograph flowers since always and I really need to try something different) but free time has been rare these days and I still haven't found anything cool to photograph that weren't flowers here, so well....  I promise I'll do everything to change this, 'cause not everything is about flowers, right? :P

 Bom, tenho alguns projetos pra fazer, que era o verdadeiro propósito desse blog (desde que eu fotografo flores desde sempre e realmente preciso tentar algo diferente), mas tempo livre tem sido um pouco raro esses dias e eu ainda não descobri algo legal para fotografar que não seja flores aqui, então... Prometo que vou tentar de tudo pra mudar isso, porque nem tudo é flores né? :P

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
took this day before the other ones but I decided to put here too
tirei essa no dia anterior das demais mas resolvi colocar aqui também

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário