domingo, 17 de março de 2013

Like the colours of autumn



  So today was the last sunday of summer and the wheater is finally looking like autumn (well, just a little bit) and I just love autunm 'cause the colours are so bright and normally it's colder than the winter where I live, and I just love cold wheater. Well, today is also the St. Patrick's Day and here in Brazil nobody celebrate that, but I thought it was a good excuse to take pictures of lucky clovers (that has a lot of my garden).

  Então hoje foi o último domingo de verão e o tempo está finalmente parecendo tempo de outono (bem pouco) e eu adoro outono porque as cores são tão vivas e normalmente aqui faz mais frio no outono do que no inverno, e eu adoro frio. Bom, hoje também é St. Patrick's Day (dia de São Patrício, é meio estranho traduzir essas datas, mas ok) e eu sei que ninguém aqui comemora isso mas achei que seria uma boa desculpa pra tirar fotos de alguns trevos da sorte que tem no meu quintal (que acho que são mais pragas do que sorte, mas ok).

 
 
 
 
 
(a bit out of focus 'cause there was hair at my face when I took this and I only realized it when I was editing it, but I kinda like it that way)
 (um pouquinho fora de foco porque tinha cabelo na minha cara quando tirei ela e só fui perceber quando estava editando, mas meio que gostei assim)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Loving him is like trying to change your mind
Once you're already flying through the free fall
Like the colors in autumn, so bright, just before they lose it all

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário