quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2013

Weekend Clothes

  I'm not a fashion girl or someone who inspired everyone to dress, but I kinda like to look fashion magazines and this things. As I'm trying to use photograph to everything in my life, I decided to use this to my "fashion life". This will be a new series of photos that I'll post every start of the week (sunday or monday) about the clothes that I wore on the weekend. I know this first one it's kinda late, but...
  As I'm not that kind of person that goes out every weekend (and it's basically the same places every weekend) maybe it'll not have so many different clothes, but I'll try to not repeat photos.

  Eu não sou uma "fashion girl" ou alguém que inspira todo mundo na hora de se vestir, mas eu meio que gosto de olhar revista de moda e essas coisas. Como estou tentando usar a fotografia pra tudo na minha vida, resolvi usar também pra minha ~~vida fashion~~. Então essa vai ser uma série de fotos que vou postar todo começo de semana (domingo ou segunda) sobre as roupas que usei no fim de semana. E ok, sei que esse primeiro está atrasado, mas....
  Como não sou de sair toodo final de semana (e vou praticamente pros mesmos lugares todo fim de semana) talvez não vai ter muitas roupas diferentes, mas vou tentar não repetir fotos.

  About Saturday (June 8th): I went dinner with my parents and their friend in the small shopping mall of my city.
  Sobre Sábado (8 de Junho): Fui jantar com meus pais e um amigo deles no shopping(zinho) daqui.
 





  About Sunday (June 9th): Went to a small shopping to have the pictures of Fujica developed.
  Sobre Domingo (9 de Junho): Fui pra um shopping(zinho) pra revelar as fotos da Fujica.
 (this black top is tucked) (a blusa preta está dobrada)

 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário