quinta-feira, 25 de julho de 2013

Lovely Winter Day

  The name of this post was supposed to be Reason Why I Love Winter ('cause that post that I wrote that I was going to make a series of pictures and these things, but the winter this year wasn't that cold until 3 days ago, so...) but as since tuesday it's SUPER cold here and yesterday was really really cold I took some pictures 'cause.... Oh, c'mom cold weather it's just lovely!

  O nome desse post era pra ser Reasons Why I Love Winter (por causa desse post que falei que iria fazer uma série de fotos e essas coisas, mas o inverno esse ano não estava tão frio até 3 dias atrás, então...) mas como desde terça está SUPER frio aqui e ontem estava muito muito frio eu tirei algumas fotos porque... Ah, qualé, frio é muito lindo! Haha



 winter socks | meias de inverno
!!!!!!!!!!!!



made this cupcakes on tuesday and someone ate the most beautiful one before I could take the picture ):
fiz esses cupcakes na terça feira e alguém comeu o mais bonito antes de eu tirar foto ):





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário